2011년 12월 30일 금요일

Favorite food

         Do you like chocolate, potato? I love them! Like this , Every body has their own favorite food. Now, I am going to tell you about my favorite food.

        First, my favorite food is chocolate. I like it very much because when I'm bad it makes me happy. And, also it helps me to concentrate studing. why? because sometimes my mother allows eating chocolate when I finish my homework.

        Second, my another favorite food is potato. I like it as much as chocolate. The reason that  I like is it has the flavor of nut and also it is very soft. I love mashed potato the best.

        So I think favorite food has role like Endorphin. because if we think about that it makes people
           썸네일-mashed potato썸네일-chocolate

댓글 2개:

  1. 정연 잘지내지..예진맘이야...
    역시 글쓰는건 쵝오구만....
    내가 일빠로 적으니 ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ...
    갔다와서 예진이랑 한번 진하게 놀수 있게 다음번에도 멋진글 부탁해요...~~~~~

    답글삭제
  2. Jeongyeon,

    Your topic is interesting that's why I wanted to read more description about your favourite food. In developing ideas for an essay, it is impotant to focus on providing relevant details about your topic. I would also like to encourage you to use a diverse range of vocabulary to express your ideas.

    Happy new year and I look forward to reading some more of your blog entries.

    답글삭제